Friday, May 11, 2007

help me help them.

aight, so my buddy bobby marchessault from CLC up in santa cruz posed a challenge for pretty much everyone who reads his blog. and i'm takin' him up on his challenge! what's the challenge, i'm sure you all are thinkin... here, check out this video bobby made to find out details of my new mission for the next three months!


so that's it, that's my mission! to get people to pledge/donate and to lose as much weight as i can - so i can do my part to help these kids in africa who are malnourished, homeless, suffering, starving, etc... bookmark my blog to stay updated on my progress! i'm gonna be posting videos of my weight loss and all that good stuff! word?

PLEDGE |
a quarter? a dollar? two bucks? five? ten? whatever you got, pledge!!! every pound i lose the more kids we can help! PLEDGE, PLEDGE, PLEDGE! hit me up via email and let me know how much you want to pledge for this awesome cause!

DONATE |
if you don't wanna pledge but you still want to do your part, you can make a flat donation. hit me up via email with the amount that you want to donate, and i'll send you a paypal request to seal the deal!!!

JOIN |
if you don't wanna pledge or donate, but you still wanna do your part... JOIN US in our efforts to help these kids!!! i'm sure there's a few pounds each and every one of you wants to lose! so, how much more awesome is it that you can lose weight and help the underpriviledged at the same time!!! wanna join the bandwagon? hit up bobby marchessault and let him know you're in!!!

okay, so bookmark me and stay posted on my progress! got any words of encouragement? i can sure use 'em! email me or comment me!! thanks in advance and God bless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what?! good idea though, seriously...what better way to give back and get healthy!