Friday, May 11, 2007

i heart new york



a few weeks ago, i was having the worst day ever... okay, so the old me would've just continued on being negative and finding every reason to hate the rest of the day. but, since i've gotten my relationship back with the Lord, my whole attitude has changed about everything... so, it's about noon and i tell my friend caroline "my day started off crappy, but... it's only half way through the day, it's gonna get better!" so, i'm watching tv, going on with the rest of my day before i have to get ready to go and teach and i've got the tv on, my computer in front of me, and i'm just browsin the web and stuff when i hear on the tv on the yourLA tv show, "email yourlatv@gmail.com right now and win tickets to the ellen degeneres "show on a plane" show. be the first one to email and win!" so, i'm sitting there, with my inbox already open and think... "ehhh, what the heck... it's worth a shot" and shoot an email over. a few minutes pass and i get an email saying "congrats! you won! i need to verify that you're over 18, so please give me your phone number and i'll give you a call to verify." pretty awesome, eh?

long story short... i'm going to NYC! i was supposed to go with my friend caroline, but because of financial difficulties, she decided to sacrifice her ticket so my sister could go instead! (note to caroline: thanks again, friend!) anyways, it should be fun!!! i'll let you guys know when the show airs so you could try to spot me on tv!! woo hoo!

2 comments:

Will said...

that is super cool. i'm excited for you.

Unknown said...

you're welcome friend! i'll be sad when you guys are there...i'll be thinking, that could of been me! LOL