Saturday, July 26, 2008

money to burn.

okay - well... i don't even know who reads my blog... but, i'm reaching out and asking for some help. i have $200 to burn. i got a gift card (kinda) from verizon when i signed up for fios a few months back. it's only valid at participating locations, but i'm thinking i'm just gonna use it at one of my 2 favorite spots - circuit city or best buy.

i can't think of anything to buy though... any suggestions?!? leave a comment and give me some suggestions!

thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can donate it to the "caroline is your friend" fund and i read your blog. wonty! lol

Leanne said...

Caroline took my idea. :o) If I were you, I would try to get an iphone (because now that Christopher has it I see how amazing it is), or stock up on movies. Or computer speakers so music sounds better from your Mac. Wait...that's me.

Good luck!